There are 2 rooms which come with an over-head pull-out bed (unsuitable for children under 6), and three rooms share an easterly-facing balcony.
As all Cocoon apartments Cocoon 10 has a private hot tub situated on the sun terrace. Enjoy breathtaking views whilst soaking your sore muscles in a hot bubbling jacuzzi!
Your muscles aren’t sore enough from skiing the world’s largest ski area? The Cocoon residence features a swimming lane and 2 entrances are free per apartment.
All in all this collection of luxury chalet apartments is very unique in Val Thorens and the Belleville Valley. Get in touch now to secure your ski holiday in one of the Chalet Cocoon apartments.
Chalets Cocoon is ideally situated in the quiet upper part of Val Thorens (Les Balcons) and is just a 3-minute walk from the centre. Located right on the Plein Sud piste also means convenient, no-fuss skiing… just step-outside the boot-room to hit those 3 Valley slopes!
Val Thorens is known for its vibrant atmosphere and world-renowned skiing. With everything from a sports centre, children’s fun-park, cinema, bowling, shops to endless restaurants and après-ski bars there really is something for everyone. Even the non-skiers in your group will be happy!
A very simple booking process - Directly with us!
For all enquiries and bookings for your self-catered chalet holiday in St Martin de Belleville please contact us directly.
We are available 24 hours a day, so please don't hesitate to give us a call!
If for whatever reason you can't get hold of us then please leave a message or send an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
+44 7 593 817 718 | +33 6 95 46 62 37
Languages spoken: English, German
+33 6 43 96 94 26
Languages spoken: English, French
You can provisionally book a chalet/apartment for up to 72 hours - For us to do this we require you to fill out our online booking form. Please be aware that your booking isn't confirmed until an email has been received from us.
After 72 hours you can either confirm and secure the booking by paying the 25% holiday deposit or the chalet / apartment will be made available again.
Refer to column ‘Cocoon3/10’ for correct prices
Please contact us by filling out the form below to check availability!
- Central location in Val Thorens
- Ski-in ski-out access from ski locker level
- Lift access to all levels
- Private ski locker with boot warmers
- 1 covered and secure parking space in P0 (200 metres distance)
- Sun terrace / balcony
- Mountain views
- Private hot tub and sauna
- Unlimited free fibre-optic WiFi
- Fireplace (only in Apartments Cocoon 6 - 10)
- 48” B&O satellite TV and B&O M5 bluetooth speaker in living room
- 40” B&O TV and B&O A1 Bluetooth speaker in each bedroom
- Saeco Espresso machine
- Fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher etc.)
- Washing/drying machine
- 2 private entrances to swimming lane
- Free access to the co-working space / communal area
All our prices are based on 7 nights self-catered accommodation (unless otherwise stated) and all of the following is included when booking any of our chalets or apartments:
- electricity + water
- bedding + towels (Your beds are made on arrival.)
- cleaning at the end of your stay (* Please see 'Booking Terms' below.)
- internet access
- cots + high chairs (available on request and subject to availability)
Tourist tax is not included within the price and will be collected separately along with the holiday balance (10 weeks prior arrival in resort).
The price is €3.30 per adult (>18 years of age) per night
€500.00 per bedroom damage deposit will be collected on arrival
- Mid-week clean: 30 € / hour
- Meal/breakfast delivery service available
- Animal (25 € per day)
- Extra car parking space (83 € / week / car)
– Apartment entrance into entrance area
– Spacious open-plan kitchen, living and dining area
– Access onto spacious sun terrace with private jacuzzi
– 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
(2 bedroom share a lovely balcony with mountain views.)
Please read our booking terms carefully and don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions
- Holiday payment terms:
A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking.
The balance is due 10 weeks prior arrival in resort.
- Check-In: 5:00pm | Check-Out: 10.00am
You can store your luggage in case of an earlier arrival / departure and use the co-working space / communal area whilst waiting for your apartment / transfer.
Please bring Photo ID and printed booking confirmation with you to check-in to Chalets Cocoon.
- Damage Deposit:
It's the norm to charge a damage deposit on self-catered bookings. This will be collected on arrival (Visa or MasterCard credit cards).
The amount is €500 per bedroom.
- Cleaning / End-of-stay requirements:
You will arrive to a fully cleaned property. In the event that you find it hasn't been cleaned properly on arrival please contact the Cocoon staff immediately.
Before your departure we require you to:
- leave the apartment in a tidy and acceptable state
- leave the kitchen (including appliances, cookware etc.) clean
- empty all dustbins, refrigerator and dishwasher
- return furniture as well as other items to their original position
If the apartment is not left according to the chalet check-out requirements, please be aware that an additional cleaning charge may apply and will therefore be taken off the security deposit.
- Lost keys:
There will be a charge of €70 per lost key.
- Smoking & Animals:
There is a strict no smoking policy in all of our chalets.
Pets have to be pre-booked and a charge of €25 per night applies.
77, rue des balcons
Val Thorens, 73440 Les Belleville, France