Usual arrival day: Sunday*
* Please be aware that arrival days differ at the beginning of the season, due to Christmas and New Year’s day falling onto a Sunday. The apartments Azalée, Iris, Violette and Perce Neige operate on Friday arrival and departure days during the month of December.
Chalet Fruitière consists of three apartments.
A 3-bedroom and 5-bedroom apartment taking up part of the ground and first floor of the chalet and another 5-bedroom apartment on the first and second floor.
The apartments can be booked together by large families and groups of friends but be quick as these apartments get booked out quickly!
Each of the apartment is spacious and bright with open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas access onto a sun terrace or balcony and usage of a real log fire. Perfect for these snowy evening!
Chalet Fruitière’s location couldn’t be much better! The main gondola, ski school meeting points, rental shops and a handful of day-time restaurants / bars are situated within less than 50 meters. It’s the perfect location for keen skiers!
- ★★★ – rated
- 3 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms, separate WC
- 90m2 ground and first floor chalet apartment
- ★★ – rated
- 5 bedrooms | 5 bathroom, separate WC
- 135m2 first and second floor chalet apartment
- ★★★ – rated
- – 5 bedrooms | 5 bathroom, separate WC
- – 150m2 ground and first floor chalet apartment