The following terms referred to as ‘Flexi-Covid’ Terms, that are supplementary to and do not replace the SC Rentals Ltd Terms and Conditions. Where there is a conflict between the ‘Flexi-Covid’ Terms and our main Terms and Conditions, the ‘Flexi-Covid’ Terms will prevail.
Where you ‘The Client’ make a booking with us, the ‘Flexi-Covid’ Terms and the main Terms and Conditions form the basis of your contract with SC Rentals Ltd, a company registered in the United Kingdom with company number: 8511100 and registered office address of Reen Cross Barn, Reen Cross, TR49JS, Goonhavern, United Kingdom.
1. Qualifying booking
This booking offer applies to all bookings made for the 2020/21 winter season unless other conditions are specifically stated on your booking confirmation. This offer will only apply before the start date of your booked accommodation. You are not entitled to the ‘Flexi-Covid’ booking offer once you have arrived at your booked accommodation and therefore started your holiday.
Deposit payment: A percentage of your total holiday costs is required to secure your reservation – The percentage amount is as stated on your deposit invoice.
Balance payment: The balance is due 6 weeks (usually 10 weeks) prior to your arrival date. This applies to all bookings for the 2020/2021 season.
If payment in full has not been received by us by the due date, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you and we will retain the deposit paid.
3. Flexi-Covid – Cancellations and Options
Cancellations may only be made under our ‘Flexi-Covid’ offer if at least one of the restrictions stated below are in place 15 days prior or less to your booking start date and that these restrictions relate solely to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) or severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-COV-2) or any mutation or variation of these:
- – If the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office or the equivalent government body of your country of origin advise against travel (including nonessential travel) to your destination.
- – If you are required to quarantine upon arrival at the resort destination (Saint-Martin-de-Belleville), due to the laws and regulations of the French government;
- – If you are required to quarantine upon return to your country or origin from the resort destination (Saint-Martin-de-Belleville), due to the laws and regulations of the relevant government;
- – If the chalet you have booked with us or the 3-Vallees ski resort or Saint Martin de Belleville ski resort has been forced to close due the laws and regulations of the French Government, as well as any other local or public authority.
- – If France has closed its borders or is otherwise denying entry to visitors;
Should you cancel under these terms you have the following options:
a) Receive a refund of all payment made (deposit and balance payment) minus an admin fee of €150.00 or 2% of the total booking price whichever is the lower.
b) Defer the booking to another date during the 2020/21 or 2021/22 winter season. (Please note that additional costs apply if the new holiday is more expensive.)
A cancellation may be made by you under our ‘Flexi-Covid’ terms if the restrictions stated above apply to you ‘The Client’ or any member of your group listed within the my booking portal. Should one or more members of the group decide to cancel but the remainder decide to continue with the booking, no deferral or refund will be available and you ‘The Client’ will be responsible for the full cost of the booking.
How to cancel (15 days prior to your holiday start date)
You may only cancel due to a ‘Flexi-Covid’ related reason 15 days or less prior to your holiday start date and you must notify us of your cancellation and the reason via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any cancellation will only be effective when we receive it in writing via email.
A valid ‘Flexi-Covid’ reason for cancellation will be determined by us ‘SC Rentals Ltd’ at our absolute discretion.
4. Winter sports travel and cancellation insurance
It is a condition of your booking that you take out a winter sports travel and cancellation insurance policy when booking your holiday to cover you for situations and cancellations that are not related to Covid-19 or not included in the ‘Flexi-Covid’ booking offer.