Book your “Dream Chalet” and book me for your desired week. During your stay Niki Roumans take care of all the meals and clean the kitchen.
Special dietary requirements eg allergies are absolutely no problem. Please be sure to let me know in advance and I’ll always do my best to adapt the menu accordingly, in line with your wishes.
In the mornings I prepare an extensive breakfast for you, so you’re ready to hit the slopes right after. When you get back from a long day on the slopes, I make sure a delicious snack awaits you. Next, at your chosen time, I serve up a freshly prepared 3-course dinner, including wine, followed by coffee or tea with biscuits.
Prices are per person, per night
- 2 days full catering – 90 EUR
- 3 days full catering – 80 EUR
- 4 days full catering – 75 EUR
- 5 days full catering – 70 EUR
- 6 days full catering – 65 EUR
- 7 days full catering – 60 EUR
10% discount for groups 4+
20% discount for groups 8+
In general there is a minimum spend of 1000 EUR
Please still enquire if you are below the minimum spend and we will see if we can work something out.
Full Catering – What’s included
- Complete breakfast including fresh breads, pastries, eggs, a diversity of cold cuts, cheese and jams, yogurt, cereals, juices, fresh fruits, milk, coffee and tea.
- Homemade afternoon snack accompanied by vin chaud or hot chocolate.
- A creative and tasteful 3 course meal using fresh and local products.
- Each evening meal is served with wine 1/2 ppp day water and fresh bread. (For the young ones lemonade or juice will be available.)
What’s not included
- Luxurious ingredients such as lobster, crab, caviar, expensive fish like sole, luxury meats such as wagyu or fois gras. We will discuss the menu before setting the price!
- Luxury drinks (spirits, expensive wines, champagne)
Luxurious ingredients such as lobster, crab, caviar, expensive fish like sole, luxury meats such as wagyu or fois gras. We will discuss the menu before setting the price!
Luxury drinks (spirits, expensive wines, champagne)
Below you will find a sample menu to give you an idea however I am flexible and more than happy to discuss the menu with you!
Before the evening meal snacks are provided (charcuterie, selection of cheese and crackers, vegetable sticks and humous…)
Tartar of smoked salmon with fresh herbs, horseradish, cucumber and sour cream
Braised guinea fowl with celeriac purée and three types of wild mushrooms
Dark chocolate mousse with coconut
Beef carpaccio with sun dried tomatoes capers rocket and Parmesan.
Home-made beef lasagna served with salad and garlic bread
Vanilla pannacotta with red fruit couli
Parsnip soup with crispy chorizo and fried onions
Pork loin with roasted seasonal vegetables
Cheesecake with crumble and marmalade
Marinated cherry tomatoes with fresh basil and burrata
Grilled faux fillet with homemade herb butter oven potatoes rosemary and seasonal vegetables
Homemade tiramisu with speculoos and pear
Tartare of beetroot with fennel sour cream herbs and smoked trout
Market fresh fish poached in white white herbs and spices cherry tomato ginger paksoi and garlic
Marinated strawberries with mint and sugar black pepper and pistachio oil
Potato and leek soup with home made-herb croutons
Slow cooked turkey filet in apple and orange served with spiced and caramelized vegetables
Lava cake with vanilla ice cream